A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Otter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Otter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Otter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Otter MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Otter practice?
- Dr. Laura Otter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Otter practices Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists.