Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Owens
Dr. Laura Owens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with another office in Newtown Square, PA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pediatrics. Dr. Owens is affiliated with Nemours Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Owens has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Laura Owens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Magee Defelice
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi11
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi42
Dr. Aaron Chidekel
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi27