Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Paletta-Hobbs
Dr. Laura Paletta-Hobbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Paletta-Hobbs is affiliated with VCU Health System and VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Paletta-Hobbs has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Laura Paletta-Hobbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Deepak Thomas
Richmond, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Phoebe Ashley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Richmond, VA 0 mi23
Dr. Aamer Syed
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi10