A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Pallan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Pallan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallan graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Pallan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pallan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Pallan practice?
Dr. Laura Pallan practices Ophthalmology near Aliquippa, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Sewickley, PA.
See Aliquippa Ophthalmologists.