A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Pallan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Pallan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pallan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pallan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Pallan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallan graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Pallan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Pallan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Pallan practice?
- Dr. Laura Pallan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Laura Pallan practices Ophthalmology near Aliquippa, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coraopolis, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Aliquippa Ophthalmologists.