A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Parise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Parise is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parise
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Parise, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parise graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Parise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Parise MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura Parise practice?
- Dr. Laura Parise has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Parise practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Highland Park, IL.
See Highland Park Psychiatrists and Highland Park Addiction Specialists.