A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Parks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Parks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Parks practice?
Dr. Laura Parks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.