A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Paxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Paxton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Paxton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Paxton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Paxton MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Paxton practice?
- Dr. Laura Paxton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Paxton practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Rheumatologists.