A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Paxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paxton
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Paxton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Paxton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paxton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Paxton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Paxton MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Paxton practice?
- Dr. Laura Paxton has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Paxton practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Rheumatologists.