Learn more about Dr. Laura Paxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paxton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paxton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Paxton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paxton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Paxton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Paxton MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Paxton practice?
- Dr. Laura Paxton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Paxton practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Cedar Knolls Internists and Cedar Knolls Rheumatologists.