A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Peralta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peralta
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peralta Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralta graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peralta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jean Peralta DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Peralta practice?
- Dr. Laura Peralta has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laura Peralta practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.