A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Peralta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralta graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peralta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jean Peralta DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Peralta practice?
- Dr. Laura Peralta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Peralta practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians.