A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Peralta is Good. Dr. Peralta has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralta graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peralta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Jackson North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peralta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Peralta practice?
Dr. Laura Peralta practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Peralta, Dr. Laurie Peralta, Dr. Lorie Peralta, Dr. Laurette Peralta, Dr. Lorri Peralta, Dr. Loretta Peralta