A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Perry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Perry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J Perry MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Perry practice?
- Dr. Laura Perry has 10 office locations.
Dr. Laura Perry practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.