A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Perry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Perry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J Perry MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Perry practice?
- Dr. Laura Perry has 10 office locations.
Dr. Laura Perry practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.