Dr. Laura Jean Perry MD is female, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Perry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Perry practice?
Dr. Laura Perry practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Needham, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Perry, Dr. Laureen Perry, Dr. Laurene Perry, Dr. Lauretta Perry, Dr. Laurette Perry, Dr. Laurie Perry