A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Plummer is Excellent. Dr. Plummer has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Plummer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Plummer graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Plummer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke`s Hospital of Kansas City
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plummer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Plummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Plummer practice?
Dr. Laura Plummer practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and San Diego, CA.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists and Kansas City Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Plummer, Dr. Laurie Plummer, Dr. Lorie Plummer, Dr. Laurette Plummer, Dr. Lorri Plummer, Dr. Loretta Plummer