A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Plummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Plummer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Plummer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plummer graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plummer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Suzanne Plummer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Plummer practice?
- Dr. Laura Plummer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Plummer practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.