A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Polito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Polito, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Polito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polito graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Polito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura E Polito MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Polito practice?
- Dr. Laura Polito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Polito practices Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carpinteria, CA.
See Santa Barbara Primary Care Doctors.