A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Prager is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Prager, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Prager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie Prager MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Prager practice?
- Dr. Laura Prager has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Prager practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists and Boston Child Psychiatrists.