A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Prendergast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Prendergast, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prendergast graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Prendergast has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura DR Prendergast DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Prendergast practice?
- Dr. Laura Prendergast has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Prendergast practices Pediatrics near Howard Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Howard Beach Pediatricians.