A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Prendergast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Prendergast, MD, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prendergast graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Prendergast has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prendergast accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Prendergast practice?
Dr. Laura Prendergast practices Pediatrics near Howard Beach, NY.
See Howard Beach Pediatricians.