A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Prescott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Prescott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Prescott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Prescott graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Prescott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura B Prescott MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Prescott practice?
- Dr. Laura Prescott has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Prescott practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near West Branch, MI.
See West Branch Internists and West Branch Geriatric Doctors.