A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Putnam is Excellent. Dr. Putnam has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Putnam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Putnam graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Putnam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Putnam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Putnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura F. Putnam practice?
Dr. Laura Putnam practices Pediatrics and Dermatology near Oakwood, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA and Baldwin, GA.
See Oakwood Pediatricians and Oakwood Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Putnam, Dr. Laurie Putnam, Dr. Lorie Putnam, Dr. Laurette Putnam, Dr. Lorri Putnam, Dr. Loretta Putnam