Overall Review

2.7

February 23rd, 2013
Good Doctor; Terrible Front Office
I would continue to see Dr. Morgan if she replaced several of her front office personnel. They are lazy, unfriendly, disorganized and do NOT follow up on lab orders, etc. I would rate them THE WORST FRONT OFFICE in the valley.

July 29th, 2012
very unprofessional
I had a first time visit with her last year. She was on her cell phone with her son talking about funiture. She spent more time on her phone then on my checkup. Its like she didnt care about my visit.

May 24th, 2012
Terrible Service
I would not recommend this doctor. Appointments are scheduled 5 weeks out and once my appointment came I waited over an hour. When I asked the counter how much longer they responded 25 more minutes. Total wait was one and half hours. I'm never going back.

March 9th, 2011
Bad Attitude
I don't even know how she has any patients that stay with her. She is very rude and gets angry when you ask questions on why she is ordering things for you as a patient. I'm the patient and should be able to ask questions. I won't go back to her and will tell my friends and family to stay away also.

March 5th, 2010
Rude
Very rude

November 20th, 2009
Run far away...
Nice enough person, but turned out almost deadly as a Primary Care Physician. 4 mistakes - mostly due to not bothering to read test results and prescription warnings, caused a life threatening situation with a hospital stay.

May 23rd, 2009
Rude and untrustworthy
I first met with her assistant...I found her very impressive. She seemed sincerely concerned with the problems I was experiencing. She ordered tests and set me up with an appt. a week later to go over the test results. At my second appointment I waited a good 45 minutes while the employees scrambled around obviously searching for something. After much Her waiting the girl called over to me to ask if I been there within the past 5 years. I responded...last week! After more searching they called me up to the counter and asked me my birth date. To make a long story shorter..I was informed that they had someone with my exact birth date with a different name, however this persons middle name was the same as mine..she asked me to wait a while longer. Finally the nurse came to call the next patient...my last name but not my first name. After she called the name a few more times I responded that my last name was being called with a different first name. Once back in the examining room I waited at least 30 more minutes. Finally the docter came into the room...informed me that my tests were all normal...which is very abnormal and that she was unable to help me........???? What about all of the symptoms I was experiencing?????? What about the very complete history that her assistant had recorded in my file????? What about my file anyway???I know one had to have existed because the nurse had been calling me with my test results. To say the least...I found Dr. Morgan very rude and incaring and untrustworthy. It worries me to think that we put our lives in these doctors hands.(by the way..I work in the medical field myself and how her practice has survived is beyond me)