The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Randolph
Dr. Laura Randolph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Randolph is affiliated with Bromenn Healthcare, Osf St Joseph Medical Center and Advocate Bromenn Medical Center. Dr. Randolph has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Randolph has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Laura Randolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.
Dr. Paige Holt
Bloomington, IL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Chad Tattini
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Bloomington, IL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Chris Dangles
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Bloomington, IL 0.04 mi43