Learn more about Dr. Laura Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Reese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Reese practice?
Dr. Laura Reese practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Surgeons.