Learn more about Dr. Laura Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Reese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Czulewicz Reese DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Reese practice?
- Dr. Laura Reese has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Reese practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Orthopedic Surgeons.