Dr. Laura Reese DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 14th, 2016
Rude office
I was there for almost 2 hours to find out they couldn't see me. I was mad and I will never go there again. They were very rude.

December 7th, 2015

June 16th, 2015
she has always been very cAring and understanding to me

April 20th, 2015
bad manners
This dr .done surgery on my husband and she has bad bed manners , she told him that he was going to have a knee replacement and when we got there all the people that works with her knew what was going on and then the next thing me and my husband knew she was doing a scope on him and told him that but keep in mine , when he was in her office she told him that it was his choose to have a scope or knee replacement and he couldnt make up his mine and then the next day he called and told her that her wanted to go ahead and have the knee rreplacement and then when we got there she done the scope instead .

April 20th, 2015
Poor bed side manner
This dr. had my brother scheduled for a total knee replacement. He went for his surgery and all the nurses and even the anesthesiologist had the paper work in hand.....Everyone was aware of what was going on except Dr. Reese.. she told my brother there was NEVER a knee replacement scheduled that he must be mistaken....REALLY!!!! She "scoped" his knee and sent him home...This DR. is a joke!!! She was extremely rude to my family members and my brother was very disappointed in her. Needless to say my brother had a very long day!! Dr. Reese wouldn't even look my brother in the eye....shame on her!!

January 22nd, 2015
I've seen Dr. Reese twice and she "hit" the diagnosis within 10 min! She did a steroid hip injection and it has helped, she is honest and forth right. It's refreshing these days to have the truth instead of the run around, now I'm headed for labral tear repair!

July 13th, 2014
Had a bad fall and went to the local hospital had X-rays and diagnosed with a broken leg and was referred to this Dr., she did no further testing just looked at hospital X-rays and said I had arthritis bad in that knee and that it was broken. I've never had any problem with it previously as far as any pain. This Dr. wrapped it in an ace bandage and told me to go home and if I didn't want to I didn't even have to wear the ace bandage and I could start putting weight on it. I went for a second opinion and ended up in surgery thanks to her, 2 days short of two weeks later, no mention of arthritis, so lengthened my healing process. I had to have a plate with screws and non weight bearing for 10 to 12 weeks. Also checked with another Dr. who told me the same thing that my surgeon did except that I could possibly need a brace and so far haven't had that. Wouldn't recommend this DR. to anyone.

January 16th, 2014
Excellent care
College injury had surgery , excellent outcome

June 30th, 2013
Ex patient
I would not recommend this doctor! IDr reese wouldnt acknowldge The fact i caught celulitis durning surgery.i had to ask for a antibalic Becsuse she forgot give me one, She is only concernd about the repair she made not how the person is healing! She denied when ask if it could be a staff infection or a bactiery Infection.and dont be pushed into thinking you cant change doctors.if i hadnt went to a different doctor and been dianosed. With celulitis i could have lost my leg and still might.thanks so much doc!!!!!!!

February 1st, 2013
EXCELLENT
EXCELLENT SURGEON, HAD KNEE SURGERY-EXCELLENT RECOVERY, STAFF WAS EASY TO DEAL WITH, SENT MY MOTHER FOR CARPAL TUNNEL SURGERY SHE ALSO HAD AN EXCELLENT RECOVERY.

November 27th, 2011
Dr.Reese is a very caring orthopod and is very professional

August 20th, 2011
Unprofessional, rude
This doctor walks in like a tornado, dressed in skintight clothes, spends 5 minutes with you, obviously has zero interest in you as an individual. Has a poor rep in this town as a surgeon.