A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Reinertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Reinertson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinertson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reinertson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Elise Reinertson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Reinertson practice?
- Dr. Laura Reinertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Reinertson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.