A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Rice, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Z Rice MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Z. Rice practice?
- Dr. Laura Rice has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Rice practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA and Boston, MA.
See Fall River Radiologists.