A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Rich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Rich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Rich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Elizabeth Rich MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Rich practice?
- Dr. Laura Rich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Rich practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.