Dr. Laura Riley MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

May 5th, 2016
Best high risk Doctor

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Riley had the worst bedside manor I ever met. She was doing rounds at MGH and I was introduced to her. I extended my hand to say hello. She reached for the hand sanitizer. I still had my hand extended and then she made eye contacted and turned her head and walked away! How rude. I was told she would be on duty to deliver my baby. I asked to be delivered earlier by another doctor. I thought if she couldn't even shake my hand, she sure wouldn't touch me down there to deliver. She had true arrogance and was not approachable to ask questions to especially since I was high risk and experiencing major complications. After I delivered, I was in recovery and she skipped over me doing rounds. I asked the nurse where she had gone and she had already left!!!! Some residences came in to deal with my pain management issues, complication to preclamsia, dry veins, electrolyte imbalance, hemorrhaging, etc..after I requested it. But Dr. Riley was no where in sight! Stay as far away from this doctor as possible. She jeopardized my health in a very vulnerable time. This review is written two month after the incident so not in haste-- but as a warning to other patients.

July 15th, 2014
Fantastic!
Laura Riley is a fantastic doctor! I had a high risk pregnancy and she met with my husband and I a year before I got pregnant. She and her staff were absolutely wonderful throughout the nine months and I looked forward to seeing them every month. Every visit I came in with list of questions and even though she was busy she took the time to answer every one of them. I ended up delivering early because of pre-eclampsia with Dr. Berkowitz but Dr. Riley visited me everyday after my c-section. And after she called me at home to make sure everything was healing. She is an outstanding doctor and person.

February 11th, 2014
Worst Dr. ever.
Dr. Riley is just the worst Doctor i ever had in my life. 0 Accurate DIAGNOSIS. out of all my visits. and she had done nothing but add stress and misery to my pregnancy. she made my first time pregnancy one bad experience. words can't even express.

July 16th, 2012
Dr Riley has one of the worst bedside manners and her ego needs to go in check. As a first time mom I asked her during my initial visit about foods to avoid and she laughed in my face and told me to read her book that comes out in a month! She was rude and dismissive. I have heard this fripom others. She is a good business woman but a careless doctor

March 30th, 2012
Disappointed

October 27th, 2011
Dr.Riley is quick with you,shes busy but good.
Dr. Riley was great at making me feel comfortable about my pregnancy considering I was a high risk but she's extremely nice,she knows what she's doing she's a good doctor and Ive had many. The wait in the office can be very long sometimes but the staff is great and its worth the wait. She didn't deliver my daughter in the end but came to visit me more than once. Overall, I highly recommend her. She gets busy and her time with you may be quick but she makes sure to see to it that your needs are met busy or not. I loved her... Whoever made the comment she's " an idiot", ya ok that's why she has MD at the end of her name,so funny because she's not at all she's a great doctor. Thanx for letting me share my experience... And now I have a healthy BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL daughter,my babygirls my world. Thanx

December 14th, 2010
Great...
I found nothing wrong with Dr. Riley, or her staff.. They did a wonderful job taking of my needs and my unborn child. She was there from the start and was there when I gave birth to my daughter. She again was there for Me when I had lost my child as well. Her staff is very kind,& understanding. I never left her office with second thoughts. I cant wait to see them again.. I always looked forward to my appointments. You cant let these reviews bother you or make you not want to try Dr. Riley and her staff.. You may have other opinion.. *you may watch a movie and hate it, and your friend may watch it and like it*Give her a chance...

October 19th, 2010
Dr. Riley is an idiot
Dr. Riley is an idiot. Be warned. She looks good when she's being a television talking head, but beware of her exam room.

July 22nd, 2017