A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Romo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Romo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Romo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Romo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura V Romo MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura V. Romo practice?
- Dr. Laura Romo has 14 office locations.
Dr. Laura Romo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.