A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Vitale Romo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Vitale Romo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale Romo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Vitale Romo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Vitale Romo MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Vitale Romo practice?
- Dr. Laura Vitale Romo has 14 office locations.
Dr. Laura Vitale Romo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.