A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Romo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Romo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Romo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Romo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura V Romo MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura V. Romo practice?
- Dr. Laura Romo has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Romo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.