A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Rosenfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Lubbock.
Dr. Rosenfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Elizabeth Rosenfield MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Rosenfield practice?
- Dr. Laura Rosenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Rosenfield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.