A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kim is Excellent. Dr. Kim has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems, Pelvic organ prolapse.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Kim practice?
Dr. Laura Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, and Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Staten Island Ophthalmologists, and Staten Island Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Kim, Dr. Laureen Kim, Dr. Laurene Kim, Dr. Lauretta Kim, Dr. Laurette Kim, Dr. Laurie Kim