A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Sook Kim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Laura Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.