A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Saavedra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Saavedra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saavedra has 13 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Saavedra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Laura Saavedra has 7 office locations.
Dr. Laura Saavedra practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.