A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sample:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Sample, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sample
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sample Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Sample, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Infectious Disease
- Neck Pain
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sample graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sample has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura T Sample MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura T. Sample practice?
- Dr. Laura Sample has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Sample practices Family Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Family Physicians.