A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Scalfano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Scalfano, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Scalfano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalfano graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Scalfano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Hamaway Scalfano MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura H. Scalfano practice?
- Dr. Laura Scalfano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Scalfano practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.