Dr. Laura Schoenberg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Laura Schoenberg?

HELPED MY FATHER, WE LOVE HER

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Dan.L

Posted on September 16th, 2017

Dr Schoenberg is a highly professional physician, informative, sensitive and caring.Terrific staff and wonderful doctor! Everyone really cares about each patient. Dr. Schoenberg is always very informed about each new treatment on the mark and whats good or not. I Highly recommend Dr Schoenberg and her staff

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Favorite Doctor!

PAW

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Very good neurologist, very informative and knowledgeable. She takes her time with you and is never in a rush in explaining your condition. She has good bedside mannerr. She is a beautiful person, very warm, makes you feel very comfortable and a very good listener. I would highly recommend her. The 2ND best neurologist I have had.

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I was very impressed at the level of attention and Outstanding level of bed side manner, professionalism and knowledge from Dr. Schoenberg. I was able to ask all of the questions that I prepared in advance and Dr. Schoenberg took her time answering and explaining.Never rushed me. She did a wonderful job of putting information into "LAYMANS" terms so that it was easily understood. My treatment plan and goals really have helped me with my diagnosis daily living. I know i am in good hands finally. I highly recommend Doctor Laura Schoenberg , She is a excellent Doctor and great person. I had a Beautiful experience! Very happy!

Outstanding Neurologist

Posted on July 12th, 2017

What an impressive Doctor. She is beautiful, smart, knowledgeable and her bedside manor is refreshing. Highly recommend Dr. Schoenberg

Susan.B ( Anthony.B wife)

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr. Schoenberg was very helpful to me and my husband in explaining MS and the treatments and possible problems. She spent a lot of time with us and answered our questions. She did a same day appt for a neuroopsych MS test to see how this was affecting is quality of life, which he did not realize until this exam. For the first time We left feeling reassured and much more hopeful about the future. They also have group therapy for the caregivers of MS patients and for patients with MS on some week nights and weekends starting after the 4th. I am excited and very eager to stat. We also got a nurse at home with physical therapy to help my husband. I would recommend this Dr.Schoenberg to anyone who wants personalized care and to feel like someone finally has your back.

Gregory

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr. Laura Schoenberg and her Practice manager Dina, provided me with the type of professional, warm and compassionate personalied care that is rare in today's world. I was able to come in right after my hospital visit for seizures. I felt like I was the only patient and the staff stayed late to regristhrw me for treatment plan. As per Dr Schoenberg she was so compassionate , attentive and didn't rush me or my wife once ( she did not stop asking questions) . I would refer Dr. Schoenberg to any of my friends and family and even my unborn child. Thanks for explaining everything with such passion and simply taking the time to make sure i understand . And thanks for staying late

She saved my husbands life

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Words cannot describe how greatful am for Dr Schoenberg. My husband was in pain killers for 5 years due to his car accident and now was not in good shape. Dr Schoenberg My husband switched to medical Majuana for pain and he has stopped pain killers and is going to therapy with me. Hi and his neuropathy is barley there he says. Thank youDrschoenberg and the team who helped us .

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Best Neurologist. I've been to several neurologists, she's the best diagnotician

If you have chronic migraines, I highly recommend making an appointment.

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I went to my initial appointment not sure what to expect. Honestly, I was feeling kind of cynical, as I have never had any relief in the past, from any other provider. I had gotten used to doctors not listening. To my surprise I received more help at Schoenberg Neurology in one day than I did in five years at [local medical group - I wont name who} But With Dr Schoenebrg I was extremely pleased with my care and the professionalism from the staff . Attention to every detail was their utmost importance to my care and I could not have been in better hands. Thank you

Posted on May 9th, 2017

personable, down to earth and knowledgeable.