Dr. Laura Schroeder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Schroeder?

January 6th, 2017

wonderful caring doctor

July 1st, 2016

Wonderful Doc

August 23rd, 2015

Awesome Doc!

Dr Schroeder is the best! I have a recurring cellulitis infection that keeps landing me in the hospital and since I met her at JCL I finally feel like I have someone who listens to me and in my corner. Now when I get the infection she comes down to the hospital and approves the picc line and gets me home with the IV meds and she is with me every step of the way. Before she became my doctor I would have to fight with the hospitals and the ER doctors wouldn't listen to me and I'd be stuck in there for over a week. I am so very grateful to have met her and to have her in my corner fighting the battle with me. She has a great bedside manner and very easy to talk to. I highly recommend her to anyone!!

August 17th, 2015

Dr. Laura Schroeder is knowledgeable, and caring. Well educated on infectious diseases and her staff is very helpful.

April 29th, 2015

She doesn't care, passes the buck!

I have seen Dr. Schroeder numerous times but chose to see her partner because I just am more comfortable with her. The doctor I see happened to be out of town and I needed Dr. Schroeder to see me or admit me for a problem I was having. She said NO and wanted me to wait a week to see her partner, my doctor. Now, I am in pain, have a bad issue going on and my doctor told me that Dr. Schroeder would take care of me while she/my doctor was out of town. This is passing the buck and I will report her!

September 13th, 2012

Nice Doctor but Balance Bills Illegally

Don't have much to say about the doctor, felt like I was 'wasting her time'. However, 13 months after my visit, they are now billing m ...

April 6th, 2012

review

Dr. Schroeder and her staff were wonderful. Very helpful and professional.She was understanding and kind and very knowledgeable.

April 28th, 2010

Excellent doctor

Dr Schroeder is a very fine doctor. She has a great bed side manner and knows her specialty. She is the only doctor in two and a half years who gave m ...

May 8th, 2017