A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Schulz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Schulz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schulz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lea Schulz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Laura Schulz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Schulz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians and Anchorage Oncologists.