A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Schulz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Schulz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schulz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lea Schulz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Laura Schulz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Schulz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians and Anchorage Oncologists.