A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Scoville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Scoville is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Scoville, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoville graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Scoville has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Franklin Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Louise Scoville MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Scoville practice?
- Dr. Laura Scoville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Scoville practices Internal Medicine near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, MA.
See Northampton Internists.