A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Sears is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Sears, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sears has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lea Sears MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Sears practice?
- Dr. Laura Sears has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Sears practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.