A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Sears is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sears
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Sears, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sears has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center - Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lea Sears MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Sears practice?
- Dr. Laura Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Sears practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists and Dallas Surgeons.