Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Breast reduction show details Breast reduction
by Felicia N on Sep 4th, 2015

I highly recommend my doctor.

Professional and caring show details Professional and caring
Mar 5th, 2015

Dr. Laura Semba did my reconstruction. I found her to be professional, caring, and helpful. She came highly recommended by two of my other doctors who had seen her work. I did ask for references, and each reference called me. As a breast cancer patient, talking with those who underwent the same procedure with good results, put me at ease. -- Dr. Semba has a well-trained and dedicated staff. Very professional. I always felt like I was a priority. -- I felt very comfortable in her office and always looked forward to seeing her and the staff. I feel like they cared. -- I had many appointments with Dr. Semba, and she runs about 95% on-time.

Dec 15th, 2014

Dr. Laura does outstanding work and has a great bedside manner. I enjoyed all aspects of the procedure that was done for me.

Cold and unprofessional. show details Cold and unprofessional.
Jun 28th, 2013

She didn't try to understand my needs. She was really cold and rude.

Dr. Semba changed my life! show details Dr. Semba changed my life!
by Andrea Haralampopoulos on Jun 2nd, 2013

From the moment I arrived for a consultation, I was pleasantly surprised with Dr. Semba's staff. Jill and Mary Elizabeth were a pleasure to work with on the phone and in person. My experience with Dr. Semba was nothing less than superior. She made me feel very comfortable regarding my procedure and assured me that everything would work out well. The day of my surgery I felt very calm placing her life in my hands. The evening following the surgery she called to see how I was doing which meant a lot to my husband and I. I felt incredibly energetic post surgery and the days to follow. I mentioned to her she had changed my life for the better. I look and feel so much more confidant and I owe it all to her. Thank you Dr. Semba!!!! I would highly recommend her!!

Mar 4th, 2013

Dr.Semba and her staff are friendly and caring. All needs and concerns are addressed immediately. Dr.Semba called me the night of the surgery to check and see how I was feeling. Staff always makes you feel welcomed.

Dr Semba--our hero! show details Dr Semba--our hero!
Oct 30th, 2012

My son, who is now 12, was born with a Nevus that covered his entire right cheek. He required numerous surgeries, starting at just 1 year old, all performed by Dr. Semba. My son still remembers how kind she was, and many years later when we came back to visit she not only remembered my son, but also the name of his favorite stuffed animal! Today, almost no one even notices my son's scar. She saved him--emotionally and physically. She is our hero.

Very professional. show details Very professional.
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Semba did breast reconstruction on me. During the initial consultation we went over all options. I had a TRAM flap. Dr. Semba made sure I understood everything about the procedure.I found Dr. Semba and her staff to be extremely professional, kind and caring. I would recommend her to anyone.

This doctor is 1 of a kind show details This doctor is 1 of a kind
Jun 15th, 2012

My experience was great she made me and my husband just fall in love with her, she makes you feel like family. She is very knowledgable about everything that she does and explains everything in terms so that the patient understands and she LISTENS, I love her laid back attitude it makes you feel very comfortable. She is simply amazing I am blessed God led me to doctor Semba, I went in to consult with her about a breast reduction and I will say the be consultation EVER.....I must end this review now because I can rave on this doctor all day.

by j. Egan on Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Laura Semba is a caring doctor and took such good care of my son during his life changing surgery. Her skills are incredible! I think of her every year on the anniversary of his surgery! Thank you Dr. Semba

Dec 17th, 2010

Dr. Semba came highly recommended by all of my friends and a lot of doctors. She was very warm and professional. Her office staff was very friendly and helpful. I am grateful for Dr. Semba's talent and her staff.

Jun 23rd, 2010

I don't feel like she cares about the people, just the money!!!

Mr. show details Mr.
by Anonymous on Dec 13th, 2009 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Semba is always available. She listens and answers my questions. I am very happy with her care.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Jul 28th, 2008

Dr. Semba was always kind, respectful and knowledgeable. She did not offer as much information as I would like, but she did answer all of my questions when I took the initiative to ask.