Dr. Laura Senator MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

November 18th, 2015
Amazing Pediatrician
Laura is a very caring doctor who is always thoughtful and respectful. She is conscientious and truly wants the best for her patients. She never passes judgement and takes her time in explaining diagnosis.

April 29th, 2015
There are better options out there.
The staff is friendly and the doctors are to an extent. We went to this office because we liked Laura Senator, however they stuck us with two other doctors and we never saw Laura. We read online that they were understanding when it came to vaccinations, they are not. This office practices authoritarian medicine which we firmly disagree with. Even after we told them how lethargic our baby was for days after she received a shot, the doctor ignored it and blamed it on the fact that she "had a big day". There are better Pediatricians out there imo. If you choose not to vaccinate, this office is not for you, they will force you out of their practice. Besides that, we were disappointed that we never saw the doctor we signed up to see.

January 28th, 2013
Dr Senator is a very knowledgeable physician with a wonderful personality. She is very friendly and caring. My kids and I love her. BUT her front desk staff is just obnoxious! 2 old women manage the front office. They are no very friendly and don't know how to be polite. They must be replaced!

November 30th, 2012
The doctor, nurses, as well as the office staff were wonderful. Very caring and receptive to my children's needs. I am completely reassured that all my concerns are being taken cared of.

October 24th, 2012
Horrible front desk staff
Dr senators wonderful but her front desk staff is horrible! The 2 old ladies in the front are mean and nasty.. They are very rude and don't like kids.. They don't belong there! They are simply obnoxious but I tolerate them every time because I love the dr.. They really need to get both of them out of there and hire some new young girls who are more happy and pleasant... One of the older one coughs in your face the whole time.. Why have a sick front desk attendant working behind the window?

November 20th, 2010
She is very sweet and patient with my son. Dr. Senator takes her time to examine my child and address my concerns.

October 23rd, 2009
My son has been seeing her since infancy. She is a very caring, patient and tender woman making her an amazing physician. Dr. Senator will take the time to put my fears at ease and address my son's concerns with patience and kindness.