Dr. Laura Sergis MD Patient Reviews

May 30th, 2016
Best pediatrician in the South Bay

April 24th, 2013
Excellant Pediatrician
Dr. Sergis is awesome!!! We have been seeing Dr. Sergis since our daughter was born almost 9 years ago. She was a 2 pound preemie and spent 3 months in the NICU. We don't know what we would have done without Dr. Sergis! She is always available to see our daughter and was on top of every test result and referral. She listens and really spends quality time with each of her patients and their parents. She is kind, compassionate and loving. She is smart and knowledgeable. She is tender hearted and has a real love for every child. Her staff was always so friendly and helpful. My daughter loves going into in her office and says "Dr. Sergis rocks". I agree, we LOVE her!!!!

June 24th, 2011
great staff!
everytime i call in for advice or need an appointment i never have a problem. i never have a problem obtaining a same day appointment either.

June 1st, 2011
Great doctor but horrible staff
Dr. Laura is a great doctor but she needs to get more feedbacks from parents regarding her staff. The ladies at the front are not trained to tell us what medication to give to our toddlers. It is VERY difficult for the doctor to call me when I leave messages. My daughter had fevers for almost a week and saw the NP. She was not good with kids and her bed manner was a bit off. I love Dr. Sergis but her staff is horrible.

March 4th, 2011
Wonderful pediatrician
I am so impressed with dr. Sergis! She never seems rushed and is so great with my son. She listens to all of my concerns and even genuinely wants to know how I am doing. I wish she took adult patients! I really appreciate that she does not push prescriptions. My has yet to take a prescription med at 28 months. I have many friends of little one that are on something every time they cough.

July 20th, 2010
Very knowledgeable
After recently moving to the south bay we had the delight of finding this excellent pediatrician. She was highly referred to us by two of our friends and they don't even know each other. Our two children have been under her care for almost a year now and we are very happy and often reccommend her to any expecting parents. Our 4yr old boy suffers from eczema and Dr. Sergis has been awesome in treating him, and us! Her advice and treatment has been spot on! We are very lucky to have her!