A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sharratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Sharratt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharratt graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Sharratt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osteopathic Medical Center Of Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Elizabeth Sharratt DO is a female General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Sharratt practice?
- Dr. Laura Sharratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Sharratt practices General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth General Practitioners.