A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Sims is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sims
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sims Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sims has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Beatriz Sims MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Sims practice?
- Dr. Laura Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Sims practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.