A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Skoczylas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Skoczylas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Skoczylas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Catherine Skoczylas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Skoczylas practice?
- Dr. Laura Skoczylas has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Skoczylas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.