A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Smals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Smals is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Smals, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ambulatory Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Smals graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Smals has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Elizabeth Smals MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Smals practice?
- Dr. Laura Smals has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Smals practices Pediatrics near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians.