A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Sprague is Excellent. Dr. Sprague has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprague graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sprague has 17 hospital affiliations:
- SSM St Joseph Hospital West
- SSM St Joseph Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sprague accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sprague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Sprague practice?
Dr. Laura Sprague practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Saint Charles, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and St Louis, MO.
See Saint Charles Internists and Saint Charles Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Sprague, Dr. Laureen Sprague, Dr. Laurene Sprague, Dr. Lauretta Sprague, Dr. Laurette Sprague, Dr. Laurie Sprague