A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Staff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Staff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Staff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Staff graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Staff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ellen Staff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Staff practice?
- Dr. Laura Staff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Staff practices Family Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Primary Care Doctors.