A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Stallone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Stallone, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stallone graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Stallone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Stallone MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Stallone practice?
- Dr. Laura Stallone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Stallone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Beach, CA.
See Modesto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.