Overall Review

April 29th, 2013
Dr. Stern is a thorough and caring physician.
I've been a patient with Dr. Stern for over 15 years and even switched HMOs to retain her as my primary care physician. She cares about her patients and takes the time to figure out what is wrong. I interviewed many other doctors before settling on Dr. Stern and have been very satisfied with her and her staff.

February 28th, 2013
I have had Dr. Stern as my primary doctor for many years now. Her office staff, and I mean everyone in that office, are extremelly rude!! It is very difficult to get an appointment, Dr. Stern is rarely there and if she is she schedules days even weeks out to be seen for a basic cold. She had her assistant calling patients with important test results rather than doing it herself. The billing department is not helpful and they make mistakes constantly. Dr. Stern is impatient and uncaring. She made some serious mis-diagnosis' on a family member of mine and failed to take any responsibility for it. She is extremelly negligent as a doctor. Please consider another doctor before you subject yourself or a family member to her negligent care. I wish I had trusted my instincts, my family member's health could have been saved months ago.

January 3rd, 2011
I highly recommend Dr. Stern. She is compassionate and caring. She takes the time needed to talk to you and find out what the issues are. She is a good diagnostican.

March 22nd, 2010
Dr. Stern is amazing. She was so caring and thoughtful. I wish i could have her as my doctor but i live in VA now.