A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sterni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Sterni is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterni
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sterni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Sterni, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterni graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sterni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie Sterni MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Sterni practice?
- Dr. Laura Sterni has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Sterni practices Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatric Specialists and Baltimore Pediatricians.