Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Stevens
Dr. Laura Stevens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cupertino, CA, with another office in Sunnyvale, CA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Care, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Family Medicine. Dr. Stevens is affiliated with El Camino Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital and O'Connor Hospital - San Jose. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Stevens has the following 3 specialties
- Adult Care
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Laura Stevens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cupertino, CA.
Dr. Venkat Aachi
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Cupertino, CA 0.17 mi25
Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami
Cupertino, CA 0.17 mi16
Dr. Yung-Kuang Chen
Cupertino, CA 0.17 mi20