A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Stewart, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Stewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Evelyn Stewart MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Laura Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Stewart practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Riverdale, GA.
See Riverdale Pathologists.