A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Stitle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Stitle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Stitle, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stitle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Stitle MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Stitle practice?
- Dr. Laura Stitle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Stitle practices Dermatology near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Dermatologists.