A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Suarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Suarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Suarez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Suarez MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Laura Suarez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Suarez practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.