A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Suarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Suarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Suarez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Suarez MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Laura Suarez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Suarez practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.